So, you’ve decided to spend your Spring Break with Splashway and we are delighted to have you! Now your week of sunshine, leisure, and silenced alarm clocks is just around the corner. With all of our scheduled activities, you may be wondering how you’ll manage to remember everything you need to pack. Never fear, we’ve put together a handy list of Spring Break gear that will take you from cook-off, to fishing, to movie night.
Your Packing Checklist
- Ingredients for your winning cook-off entry. Haven’t registered yet? Get your grill on!
- Grilling tools! Everyone has their weapon of choice, we don’t want you to be at a disadvantage without yours.
- Blankets, pillows, and snacks for outdoor movie nights.
- Decorating supplies for the site decorating contest. These can be art supplies, streamers, printouts, costumes, you name it. But remember – MUST be a St. Patrick’s Day theme!
- Something green to wear on St. Patrick’s Day (otherwise be prepared – tradition calls for pinching those who forego wearing at least one green item on the day).
- S’mores stuff! We’ll be providing the basics on our scheduled S’more Nights, but there’ve been several creative recipes popping up and we’d love to see what you come up with!
- Bikes. We’ve got the perfect trails for a slightly more exhilarating tour of nature.
- Outdoor essentials like bug spray, towels, sunscreen, and bottled water.
- Swimsuits! Even though the waterpark won’t be open just yet, there are plenty of ways to wet your pants at Splashway! (Kayaking, water gun fight, and paddle boats – to name a few!)
- Fishing poles and bait for our fishing competition. Just remember – catch and release only, please!
- Camera. So you can look back on all the laughs, triumphs, and memories you make on your Spring Break family vacation.
Most importantly, bring your sense of adventure! Between spur-of-the-moment inspiration and the new friends you’ll make during your stay, there’s no telling what new experiences await you.