Splashway Campgrounds presents Halloweekends, a 6 week event filled with fall and Halloween themed activities the whole family will enjoy! Starting September 22nd, get into the “spirit” of the season with a ghoulishly great time at Splashway. Here are some attractions you won’t want to miss:
- Hay Ride – Take a ride through our Campgrounds and spot your favorite monsters and ghouls on our Hay Ride!
- Magical Pumpkin Patch – What’s Halloween without a pumpkin patch? With Ray’s magical potion you can plant and pick your pumpkin the same day then decide whether to carve or paint it!
- Haunted House – If you dare, and explore Splashway’s mysterious haunted house.
- Costume Contest – Why put so much work into your costume to only wear it one night? Show off your Halloween costume every weekend for your chance to win our weekly costume contest!
- Spooky Laser Tag – Experience a special version of our normal outdoor Laser Tag course with a zombified twist!
- Arts & Crafts – Keep your little ones engaged with a new Halloween themed craft every weekend!
Halloweekends event is exclusive to Campground guests. Excluding the Haunted House
Of course, you’ll have access to all of Splashway’s year-round amenities, like putt-putt, pedal carts, kayaking, fishing, and more! Live & Local will be hosted every Saturday night by the pond and Splashway Waterpark will be open on weekends in September. All the Halloween fun you can handle in one place!
Halloweekends are exclusive to Splashway Campground guests, so book your Halloweekends stay now and get ready to boo-gie your way through a spooky fun weekend!